Java Bob's mission is to provide our customers value and superior service.
We consistently offer quality products and services at a fair price. Taste our coffee and you be the judge. Why pay more?
Welcome to Java Bob's Coffee Roasting
Coffee is an integal part of our lives everyday. Why not make each cup special? The highest quality 100% Arabica coffee, roasted to perfection, is an inexpensive indulgence. Go ahead. Indulge yourself!
Java Bob's recommends you buy your coffee fresh, grind just before you brew and drink it black!
Coffee rust, a fungus that attacks coffee trees, is hitting Central America hard right now. This could affect supply and prices! See this article for more details.
Java Bob's now has a Facebook page!!
Java Bob's is pleased to announce some new coffee customers! In Ben Lomond and hungry? Check out Spanky's for breakfast and lunch. If you are in Carmel, check out Jack London's Bar and Grill. Lastly, fly into Watsonville Airport and drop into Prop's Restaurant. All great venues serving Java Bob's coffee! All educators get a break through February at Java Bob's. Visit our Retail Location and get a 10% discount off our already low coffee prices.
Not in education? Check in March to see if you Deserve-a-Break!
Green coffee is a heavily traded commodity just like oil, precious metals and grain. Prices flucuate daily and are reflected in what's called the "C-Price".
Capitola Coffee & Patisserie
What's New at Java Bob's Coffee Roasting?
Did You Know?
- There are 10 commercial coffee roasters in Santa Cruz County! BUY LOCAL!
- Coffee is the second most heavily traded commodity behind oil.
- Coffee was "discovered" by Ethiopian goat herders when their herds became frisky after eating coffee cherries.
- Espresso refers to a preparation method, not a type of coffee bean.
- 53 countries grow coffee and all are located along the equator, between the tropic of Cancer and Capricorn.
Jazzland (Dominican Hosp)